August 25, 2014
The Good News is You’re Not Pregnant

Just when you thought you had heard it all, along comes this heart-warming story out of California:

After a few minutes, the girl shouted loudly as she found tapeworms in her fecal waste. Cabral-Osorio said, “It was so gross and she had pooped all these tapeworms. There were a couple that were very long and wiggling around trying to get out of the toilet.”

It was quite shocking to see that the mother was quite calm over the situation. Later, the girl’s mother confessed that she had purchased a tapeworm pill in Mexico and had secretly given to her daughter to lose weight.

The mother apologized and said that she had done it to make her daughter thinner for an upcoming beauty pageant…

atapeworm.jpg

Posted by Jerome Doolittle at August 25, 2014 10:09 AM

Comments

And the bad news, of course, is that your mother is a shallow, stupid, dangerous bitch.

Posted by: Syrbal/Labrys on August 25, 2014 3:03 PM

What I want to know is who made the pills, and how, and why. There couldn't be many repeat customers, could there?

Posted by: Fast Eddie on August 25, 2014 4:41 PM

I want some, I know alot of people, oh never mind, they just might be good to have around.

Posted by: Knowdoubt on August 25, 2014 6:05 PM

I remember people talking about these 40-50 years ago when I was a kid, usually in a sort of hushed, urban-legend kind of way. Despite that, there was a certain credibility there that the thing really existed. It was always told second- or third-hand about somebody who had gone on vacation and "brought them back from Mexico." The person talking about them, usually a woman, would be all, "yuck, I would never take that" and I never heard anything quite this graphic about someone who had.

Posted by: Tim on August 26, 2014 2:20 PM

Also: I remember reading a science fiction novel or maybe short story, whose name I have totally forgotten, where the richer people in society got specially genetically engineered tapeworms so that they could eat more food, pretty much all they wanted to. It would not surprise me a bit if such research was underway at Monsanto, etc.

Posted by: Tim on August 26, 2014 2:28 PM

We should feed some of those pills to our politicians.... They are so full of SHiT......... It would be a blessing.

Posted by: AngryAtheistCurmudgeon on August 27, 2014 12:45 PM