January 18, 2011
How Come All the Other Guys’ Presidents…

…have a better eye for the ladies than ours do? I mean, come on. Monica Lewinsky? Maybe around the mouth a little, but still.

From, of course, the Daily Mail:

The damaging allegations emerged in court documents which are part of a probe into Berlusconi, 74, looking at charges of extortion and using underaged prostitutes.

Some women even put on a ‘lesbian’ show for him and his cronies. Former dental hygienist Nicole Minetti, now a local politician representing his party, is named as a recruiter of the girls…

mistresses.jpg

Posted by Jerome Doolittle at January 18, 2011 07:06 PM

Comments

Well, our presidents in the Old World like Silvio or Nicolas are just so much more HANDSOME!

Liposuction does the trick!

Silvio had a liposuction in Switzerland a few years ago, and he's looked almost like 80 again ever since.

A Swiss artist managed to secure the fat they sucked from his sagging cheeks and cooked a bar of soap from it. Named it: "I wash my hands in innocence". Blasphemic, if you ask me.

It sold for 12.000 Euros at an auction in Zurich.

If you wonder why I'm telling you all this, I honestly don't know.

As a famous German or Swiss artist once said (I really can't remember who): "Wenn Dada da ist, ist Dada da."

Which roughly translates to: "Behind every great woman is a man checking out her ass".

Or something.

Posted by: Peter on January 19, 2011 9:14 AM

Is this actually true about the soap, Peter? I'm hoping it is.

Posted by: Special Ed on January 19, 2011 11:43 AM

Lewinski's just the one that got found out. Both Bushes were rumored to have had affairs as well, but didn't have an opposition capable of doing anything about it.

Posted by: Jim H. on January 19, 2011 1:51 PM

Jim: here is a link to a photo of Jennifer Fitzgerald, the reputed mistress (and secretary) of George H.W. Bush:

Posted by: on January 19, 2011 3:33 PM

@ Special Ed

Yes, it's true about the soap.

The Austrian Broadcasting Corporation (ORF) aired a piece on it at the time. I used to have a link to the recording, but it doesn't work any more, sorry.

Posted by: Peter on January 20, 2011 7:00 AM

Thanks, Peter. I googled Berlusconi liposuction and up it came. Old story, but still incredibly great. I have my suspicions about the provenance (as we say in the art world) of the soap. Could be the Austrian artist is a scammer, and the soap contains plain old lard from some actual biological pig instead of the Berlusconi variety. But both ways, true or false, the story is just as good.

Posted by: Special Ed on January 20, 2011 12:46 PM

@ Special Ed

Aw, shucks, would an artist lie? :-)))

Posted by: Peter on January 22, 2011 10:41 AM