June 27, 2009
Chemtrails in the Sky

It has recently come to my attention that the entire population of the world except for China is being poisoned by chemtrails. These are the apparently innocent contrails from commercial and military jets — secretly modified by the Power Structure to suppress evolution so that the New World Order (NWO) can be imposed on mankind.

Why and how? This is complicated stuff, so pay attention:

The NWO will fail if citizens become genetically empowered to wake up and fight with superhuman powers against tyranny. This is already occurring, and chemtrails are ultimately ineffectual at preventing the inevitable.

Few know the chemtrail program’s true purpose, and most of those implementing it have been told lies. They believe the “mass vaccination” scenario, that what they are doing is beneficial to citizens. Unfortunately this illusion, like all others created by the power structure, shall fall away in due time.

The point (more fully explained here) is that we are evolving into organisms with 12 helixes in our DNA rather than the standard two. Dr. Berrenda Fox is currently working with children who only have three helixes, but are already telepathic and can fill glasses of water just by looking at them. Plainly if this kind of thing continues, mankind will become too intelligent to fall for the Power Structure’s tricks.

But it will not continue, because many ordinary people such as yourself have already armed themselves with orgone generators capable of neutralizing the evolution-halting power of those chemtrails that fill our skies.

These generators may be had at the website linked above for $95 plus shipping and handling for the natural finish model and only fifteen dollars more for a copper patina finish.

If I were you I’d go for the copper patina option despite its higher price. Why? Here’s why:

While many people are fascinated by the natural look of orgone generators, other people might prefer a more finished, art-like appearance with less need to answers questions like: “What’s it’s for?”

The Weathered Copper Patina finish gives these orgone generators the look of an esoteric art object either dug up from a ancient Minoan archeological site or something Mr. Spock brought aboard The Enterprise. Either way, it looks nice sitting on a shelf, on top of the TV, or on a desk — without raising suspicions about its true function.

copper.jpg

Posted by Jerome Doolittle at June 27, 2009 05:14 PM

Comments

Noooo... it ain't the contrails, it's the fluoride in the water.

Posted by: Ten Bears on June 27, 2009 9:41 PM

I admit it -- I was taken in by clever deceptions such as these.
"Gas Music From Jupiter", indeed!

Well, here in the nude age, there's a seeker born every minute. So say Hello! to the seeker in you, who might not know that :

- dogs flew spaceships

- the Aztecs invented the vacation

- our forefathers took drugs

- your brain is not the boss

Everthing you know is wrong!

Posted by: "Happy" Harry Cox on June 27, 2009 11:56 PM

My, and I am still using my old chromium-plated orgone accumulator ...

Posted by: Peter on June 28, 2009 9:51 AM

My friend, Uncle Ralph(he's not my uncle), says a hickory fork dowser held upside down is at least five times as effective as any of them rip-offs if you use it for just five minutes in early morning twice a week, standing next to your kitchen sink which must be filled with tap water and a cup of sea salt. He says you need at least four gallons of water and it can be used over and over if the solution is stored in glass.
His wife, Prudy doesn't like it because she forgets and drinks it, which gives her the runs. She thinks that wrapping the cat's collar in tinfoil works about the same and it hasn't given her the runs once.
I'm leaning toward Prudy's method because my wife keeps throwing my dowsers in the damn stove.

Posted by: John Gall on June 28, 2009 12:40 PM

Just what is a dowser, again?

Posted by: knowdoubt on June 28, 2009 6:05 PM

A dowser is a forked stick you use to figure out the best place on your property to dig a well.

We didn't have to use one here because this house has city water.

I learn something new every day on this blog. Here I thought orgone had gone out of style before airplanes were common, but I guess some people are old-fashioned. Or maybe there's something funny in their well water.

Posted by: Joyful Alternative on June 28, 2009 7:47 PM

Time for some Cloudbusting?

Posted by: Mike Goldman on June 28, 2009 9:00 PM

This is the best post in the whole wide world. My favorite thing I've read today. I can go back to work now with a smile on my face, content in the knowledge that the world is irreparably wacky.

Posted by: beth on July 1, 2009 1:55 PM

A cultural note on all this, Beth. I heard of chemtrails from a woman in her seventies just back from a reunion of her class at one of the best colleges in the country. A woman classmate of hers brought the matter up in all seriousness. Several other classmates had heard of it, too, and took it equally seriously. Seriously, we as a people are nuts.

Posted by: Jerry Doolittle on July 1, 2009 2:46 PM