He Deserves It
Our new friend Gary Eschman dug this up, emailed it, and kindly agreed to my request to publish it.
George Walker Bush Presidential Library
The Library will include:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you can’t remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don’t have to even show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room (which no one has been able to find).
- The Iraq War Room. After you complete your first tour, they make you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth tours.
- The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous secure, undisclosed location, complete with shooting gallery.
- Plans also include: The K-Street Project Gift Shop, where you can buy (or just steal) an election.
- The Airport Men’s Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
- Last, but not least, there will be an entire floor devoted to a 7/8 scale model of the President’s ego.
To highlight the President’s accomplishments, the museum will have an electron microscope to help you locate them.
When asked, President Bush said that he didn’t care so much about the individual exhibits as long as his museum was better than his father’s.
Posted by Chuck Dupree at February 09, 2008 05:39 PM
Chuck, rumor has it you have rode off into the sunset, does this mean you are going to join the Army, vote Republican, and support the Committee to Publicly Fund the Bush Library?
Have tried to email you but keep getting error messages about one of our email accounts being full.